I’ve sung the praises of Jeff Bullas in past posts. If you’re not following him on Twitter, it’s your loss. Pound for pound, it’s the best social media direction I’ve found out there.
Here is an interesting post of his from this summer. It is from his blog readers’ perspective. The focus is what they have found “most newsworthy and topical in the last 90 days.”
- 30 Things You Should Not Share On Social Media
- The 7 Secrets to Ford’s Social Media Marketing Success
- 20 Things You Should Share On Social Media
- Twitter Reveals 11 New Facts on its Traffic and Usage
- How To Use Twitter For Business: 5 More Incredibly Interesting Case Studies
As usual, great stuff. Thanks, Jeff!
2 thoughts on “Jeff Bullas’ Top 5 Posts…”
Pingback: Tweets that mention Jeff Bullas’ Top 5 Posts… | Sales and Marketing Mashup -- Topsy.com
I have also been a huge fan of Jeff Bullas and am amazed by the quality and yes, quantity of his blogs. They are timely, thoughtful and dead on.